Any organization can request to host a Barnstormer concert by sending a letter to the president of the Barnstormers or by contacting the group by clicking here. Some general requirements for sponsoring a concert are listed below.
- Performance space suitable for 45-55 men standing with music folders
- Piano and organ that has been recently tuned
- Activity on Friday evening for non-singing members
- Light dinner for 100-125 people before the concert
- Location for an Afterglow to hold 120 to 150 people
- A church for 30-40 members to sing during the Sunday service